Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WHY ME?

I think every single angel mom goes through those questions..
Why me?
Why us?
Why my baby?
Why now?
Why did this happen?
Why did God let this happen?
WHY?

For me its more like Why didn't I tell my parents sooner so I could of heard her heart beat. Why didn't I try harder to save her? (even though I know there was nothing I could of done)
Also the why did my parents support me so much and know they act like I should be over it!
Its so hard to understand all of these questions that go through my mind every single day, but I know I need to sort through them and figure them out! 
All the Why questions, I know some I will never have an answer to, and I need to learn to accept that..but right now I don't wanna! I just want my baby back! So what that I am young, I would of done everything in my power to protect her, feed her, cloth her, give her a roof over her head...I would of worked 5 jobs if I would of had too...But no my baby gets taken away from me while other teens get to keep theres and they don't even want their babies! UGH! it makes me so mad....
I love you baby girl! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment